Gift Voucher Terms:
1. Gift Vouchers can be used online and cannot be purchased using promotions, or by using other Gift Vouchers, unless otherwise stated by MalcolmPaull.
2. Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of issue, irrespective of when a recipient of a gift voucher may receive the gift voucher. Gift vouchers are not valid after the expiry date and any amounts remaining or unused on the gift voucher are non-refundable/credited/or used to exchange.
3. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift vouchers are not legal tender, account/credit/debit cards, or securities, and no transaction statements will be sent to you regarding your gift vouchers. You are not permitted to sell your gift voucher and you cannot obtain any cash advance with your gift vouchers.
4. Please treat gift vouchers as cash. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be able to be replaced or refunded/exchanged or credited.
Credit Note Terms:
1. Credit notes are only redeemable online on Malcolmpaull products.
2. Credit notes are valid for (12) months from the date of issue. Credit notes are not valid after the expiry date and any amounts remaining or unused on the credit note are non-refundable, cannot be used towards exchanges or other credits.
3. Credit notes are not redeemable for cash or to purchase gift vouchers.
4. Please treat credit notes as cash. Lost or stolen credit notes cannot be replaced or refunded.
Redeeming Gift Voucher or Credit Notes:
if you wish to redeem a gift voucher or credit note, you authorize us to reduce the value of your gift voucher/credit note by the value of your purchase, that purchase being subject to any special conditions of sale.
if the purchase does not exceed the amount of the gift voucher/credit note, any remaining amounts will remain on the gift voucher or credit note, and may be used on future purchases, valid to the same expiry date. Change will not be given for any remaining amounts on a gift voucher or credit note.
if a purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher or credit note, the remaining amount must be paid for using another payment method such as credit/debit card or cash.
When a gift voucher/credit note reaches Zero (0) balance, it is no longer valid.
All gift vouchers/credit notes remain property of malcolmpaull. Invalid gift vouchers may be destroyed by you or returned to MalcolmPaull.